To our valued clients, we want to ensure your trust in us remains stronger than ever as we navigate through this pandemic. For your safety we are sanitizing all of our vehicles before and after each trip with a disinfectant cleaner. We are performing a full cleaning of the vehicle so no spot is missed while paying attention to all the hot spots.
Elite Limousine cares about it's customers.
In response to the COVID – 19 pandemic we are issuing this policy to best protect our company contractors and our passengers. Please review this policy and everyone must adhere to this policy while performing any work for Elite Limousine Service.
For Customer & Chauffeurs
1. If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, request sick leave or work from home.
2. If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the office only after you have fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
3. If you gave travelled outside of the country, you must quarantine yourself a minimum of 14 days before resuming work
4. Should you meet anyone with COVID – 19 and you feel you may have worked during the period of the exposure, you must notify the company so other workers or customers can be informed.
For Employees & Chauffeurs
General Hygiene Rules
1. Before commencing work, please clean and sanitize the interior of the driver's cabin for your safety.
2. Before picking up passengers, please clean and sanitize the rear passenger compartment. (Bar Area, Windows, Seat Belts, Seats, Door Handles)
3. While Driving passenger, keep windows open to maintain fresh air circulation and do not circulate vehicle air. Divider must be kept closed for your protection.
4. When picking up and dropping off passengers, please maintain your minimum 6 feet physical distance.
5. Always have extra masks and hand sanitizer for the passengers
6. Inform passengers to refrain from touching too many parts of the inside of the vehicle
7. Do not assist passengers with luggage and instead have them handle their belongings unless it is an older person and then you must spray down the belonging with disinfectant and only then handle it.